Every runner desires of having the best hydration pack for running. These hydration packs are known as running vests. The hydration packs are specially made for carrying your food and water, extra accessories and a wind or a rain jacket, stuff that is essential for you while running.
The best and most popular models are tested from leading manufacturers in the market. During marathons, these packs may be worn by runners.
So, you are now recommended with some of the best hydration packs for running to meet your requirements.
Nathan Vapour Air 2l Hydration Vest
- Nathan Vapour is the lightest product of the Vapour line. Plenty of storage options for optimal speed, body mapping, and no bounce comfort are provided by this 2-litre hydration vest.
- To stay fuelled on the fly, this 2-litre bladder has quick released valve.
- The elastic perimeter and soft touch keep the vest in the proper place.
- Polyester material offers ultimate breathability and comfort.
- There are 2 front bottle pockets for storing extra liquid for longer run.
CamelBak Marathoner Hydration Vest-70fl.Oz.
- This vest has a 2-litre antidote reservoir. It is attached to the quick line connection system for removing the drinking hose.
- Cleaning and filling the reservoir is easy for its quick open and wide mouth cap.
- Air-mesh panels of the vest keep things very light.
- Adjustable harness and drawstring compartments help to lighten down your loads.
- Compartments are included on the shoulder harness to access to the necessary things.
Solomon S-Lab Adv Skin3 12set Hydration Vest-34fl.Oz.
- The streamlined design helps to keep weight light.
- It has two 17oz. soft flasks with blaster valves that help to hydrate.
- It has a safety blanket, a whistle and a reflective trim.
- It comes with 4d soft hydration system that helps to access to flasks easily.
- It is specially made for different outdoor activities like cycling, running and hiking.
Ultimate Direction Ak Mountain Hydration Vest 3.0
- It comes with sliding rail sternum straps.
- It has double ice axe loops.
- Bottle holsters help to tighten the carried camera and phone.
- It has secure lateral pockets.
- External stretch pockets are used for organisation.
- Pockets are designed for iPhone compatibility.
Osprey Rev 1.5 Hydration Pack
- 1-1.5 litres is the capacity of the pack’s gear.
- Bungee cord on the front side of the pack helps to stow a hat or a jacket.
- Bio-stretch body wrap harness is very comfortable and light in weight.
- It has removable digiflip media pocket on the front side for quick access to messages.
- Magnetic bite value helps to refill the reservoir whenever needed.
Nathan Fireball Hydration Vest
- Slide-adjustable chest strap provides ultimate comfort and reduces bounce.
- It has two 12oz. Insulated speed shot flasks with push-pull blast valve that helps in hydration.
- It has expandable main zippered pocket for easy access to gear.
- Reflective trim helps to see in low light.
- It comes with front stash pockets, with hook and loop closure for holding small items.
Thus, here is the list of some of the best running hydration vests that are available in the market. Compare the features and pick up the best vest to make your run smoother and easier.